"Rebiosis": the natural way to restore symbiosis in the digestion? How our lifestyle and diet damage the gut microbiota – what is the cause of dysbiosis?
Guest speaker: Adam Boday MSc Kaqun R&D
"...we are not aiming to find some bacteria that qualify as the "the best ones" but we are trying to provide the natural abundance that is resiliently missing from our water and diet, and the lack of their presence is contributing to severe degradation in our health..."
19 May 2020
11AM PDT (Las Vegas), 20h GMT+2 (Budapest)
Rebiosis: the natural way to restore symbiosis in the digestion
The missing microbes – the dysbiosis crisis
Symptoms and illnesses connected to dysfunctional gut microbiota – what are the symptoms of dysbiosis?
How our lifestyle and diet damage the gut microbiota – what is the cause of dysbiosis?
Therapies to restore dysbiosis
- Yellow soup
- Fecal Microbial Transplant (FMT)
- Fermented foods
- Fermented dietary supplement
How does nature work? The natural way of restoring the symbiosis
- Where are the microbes are from in nature?
- Water (ecosystem)
- Food (organic)
- Air (oral and respiratory, skin)
- How are we seeded?
- Vaginal delivery
- Family and other animals
- Playing in the dirt, connection with Nature
- Regular microbe intake: water, food, air
- Other people – physical contact
- The role of the Appendix
How the medicinal herbs select beneficial bacteria for us?
What are the steps of "rebiosis"?
- Reduce the stress, ease the symptoms
- Promote immunity and regeneration
- Rehabilitate the colorful microbial ecosystem: the healthy microbiota
You can watch it again here: https:youtu.be/DDSeo5GQrDA